Tuesday, January 31, 2006

first day of school

Today was the first day of spring semester 06 and boy am I gonna be busy! But then again it wouldn't be me if I wasn't busy during the semester. Not that I like being busy, cause I don't, I just keep piling things on until all the sudden I don't have time to eat, except in class that is.

I'll be teaching math and science in an upper grades (3-5) classroom this semester. I'm really excited because I've only ever taught in a lower grades (K-2) classroom. It'll be interesting to see what its like. We find out our classroom placements next week, so then I'll know exactly what grade I'll be in! I can't wait!

Residence Life is another busy area. Being an RA is hard. (pout/whine) I never thought so much could happen on one floor. Its alot more than I thought it would be.
One more semester this year. Come on Danieley Center G, we can do it!

I'm not getting as many hours at Campus Rec as I would like which is sad because less hours means less money. But I don't even know if I could handle more hours on top of my schedule already. meh. Maybe if I keep playing poker with the guys I'll make enough to cover my car insurence. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Aileen said...

wow you're super busy, aren't ya? i'm impressed.

I once had a mean RA who had He-Man hair. I hope you are not a mean RA and I hope you never cut your hair like the Master of the Universe.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Edward said...

Sit Man-whore Sit! Good Man-whore. Goob likes Manwiches, and I'm not talking sloppy joes!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Porsche 914 body parts scrabble helper Black jack davey tab Diet for eczema Illegal gambling under the age of 18 http://www.covers-seat.info/Cadillacs_on_dubs.html Dog animal area rug mat Lesbian scrabble night Vitamin a in your body girl cosmetics Real estate incorporating a property scirocco volkswagen abby house teen blowjob Zocor fatigue side effects

 

Post a Comment

<< Home