Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pretty Dresses!


I forgot! One woman that we helped in Mississippi owned a bridal shop that suffered a lot of structural damage. She desided to close shop instead of rebuilding so one of our teams helped clear out her store. As a thank you she gave every girl on our trip a dress. She even gave one girl a wedding dress! She was really sad to have to close her buisness. She'd had it for like 40 years. We took this picture and sent it to her to show our gratitude. Arn't we pretty.



In addition I would also like to inform you that frosted flakes is the greatest cereal ever. I have re-discovered it and have come to fully appretiate it's grrreatness. :-P

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Aileen said...

Awww, y'all are just too cute. So sad about the lady and her shop though.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

You guys all look great in those dress and I too am a lover of Frosted Flakes but I have to admit I always added alittle bit more sugar to it...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home